Citizen Services:--> How to Obtain Fifteen Years Stay Certificate
- Introduction : This certificate is issued to those who prove that they have been continuously staying in Maharashtra State for a period of 15 years.
The Certificate is essential for following purposes -
- For getting preference
in admission to Medical, Pharmacy & Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
- For obtaining Driving Badge from Regional Transport Authorities
- For obtaining Flat/Plots from Government Quota
- Under What Act/Rules/Govt. orders the Certificate is issued
- Govt. of Maha. Revenue & Forest Dept. No.MSC-1083/8161/CR-63/M-5 dt.27.5.1983.
- Govt.of Maharashtra. Home Deptt. Notification No.MVA-0289/613/TRA-2 dated 31 October 1991.
- Letter No.RTO/M/(M) from Regional Transport Officer, Mumbai (Central), Public Badge/1991/O. Sr.No. 8494 dated 11.12.1991.
- Govt. of Maha. Housing and Special Assistance Deptt. No.Allot/1089/5397/Desk-4 dt.22.9.1989.
- Govt. of Maha. Housing and Special Assistance Deptt. Govt. Circular No.Hsg/1190/(9)/D-19 dated 11. April 1991.
- Whom to apply :Collector of Mumbai, Old Custom House, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, Ground floor, Single Window.
- How to apply :Application to be made in the prescribed
form Affix Court Fee Stamp of Rs.5/- on the application
- What documents to attach :Certified copies of the following documents are required to be attached along with application:
- Any proof showing 15 years stay (i.e. ration card, rent receipt, electric bill etc.)
- Attested xerox copy of first and last page of ration card
- Affidavit duly affirmed on stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
- For Medical, Pharmacy & Engineering Colleges admission School Leaving Certificate or HSC Exam Hall ticket
- For Taxi badge from RTO driving licence and domicile Certificate.
- For MHADA Flats/Plots certificied copy of allotment letter
- Where to submit the Application - Single window, Ground floor,
Old Custom House
- Time limit within which the certificate will be delivered
- 7 days
- Complaint Redressal authority - Collector office Mumbai City